|Important instructions - not to be taken lightly.|
But really, do we tell all? No! Of course not!
So for the fun of it here´s a list of things we don´t blog about:
- The specifics of various bathrooms we encounter
- The physical requirements of bathroom use (depending on number 1 above).
- How long it takes to break the habit of flushing toilet paper, even though the systems here can´t handle it.
- And if you throw it in, under what circumstances do you try to remedy the error.
- Asking your hiking guide to buy feminine hygiene products.
- The awkwardness of getting the conjugation of Spanish verbs in both tense and person wrong.
- Trying to eat the entire Pique de lo Macho plate even though it would feed a family of 4 - or 6! - and what happens afterwards.
- Generally, the bodily functions that follow food one is not used to eating.
- Undertaking secret calculations of how much pasta it takes to become seriously allergic to it.
- The discovery of the intrinsic connection between panty-liners and panties.
|Bolivian national dish. Pique do lo |
macho is basically protein. Tons of protein
and a little bit of potato starch.