Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Something I Never Wanted to Blog About

I cannot withhold this piece of travel info -- I have already experienced a dreaded "gastro." Yup, three days into our adventure, I found myself moaning in pain (but still smiling -- how could I not -- it is all part of the action). Do not worry, I will not go into any nasty details. Suffice it to say that my body rallied and the worst day of the three was filled with weather drama so I did not miss anything as I slept (and slept and slept) in our tent that Inga kindly put up on her own.

I now have more "food for thought" about what I need to be mindful about. The good side of the story is that you end up having "gastro" conversations with complete strangers -- it is quite the conversation starter : )

No comments:

Post a Comment