Saturday, October 22, 2011

Whitehorse's awesome Burnt Toast Cafe

I just got to Whitehorse after being cooped up in my Edmonton hotel for a day and a half in meetings and trying to keep my cold at bay.

The cold's not getting any better. But with our downtown Whitehorse, YK location I did take a stroll along some city streets and while at the local liquor store got a dinner recommendation that indeed was to die for.

The pics speak for themselves: Oktoberfest sausage with blue cheese and garlic mashed potatoes, pulled pork tacos and this Peanut butter pie with whipped cream and strawberries for desert.

The Burnt Toast Cafe is awesome: awesome staff, great food, excellent vibe and at a totally reasonable price! I'll be back before heading home on the 25th :)

Plus, I'll have a bit of time to explore. the city and area quite apart from doing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment