I've never been on a smaller commercial airplane (20 seats). And I loved it; it's like a taxi, except in an hour I'm 450 km to the west of where I started.
- Hand-written boarding pass.
- General seating - the further back the less noisy.
- On-time departure and arrival.
- Speediest boarding and deplaning ever (7 passengers)
- Watch pilots fly.
- No flight attendants
- No snacks or drinks
- No safety demo (the signage was obvious)
- No bathroom (it's a 1 hour flight)
Bearskin Airlines flies to a bunch of not-so-major cities. I flew from Ottawa to Kitchener-Waterloo.